Corona: All areas of the studio are open - Learn more about the protective measures
- Personal Trainer, Ernährungstrainer, Reha Trainer SAFS
- CrossFit Trainer, Kettlebell Trainer
- Ernährungsberater, EMR zertifiziert
- Fitnessinstruktor mit eidg. Fachausweis
- Angehender Naturheilpraktiker TEN, NHK
Leo invites you to relax, take care of your body and heal yourself in a natural way. The basis of all his treatments is an understanding of the segmental teaching, which explains the interrelations between the body surface and the inner body from a developmental biological point of view. This opens up therapeutic treatment possibilities that influence the entire organism through the structure of the body.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (NL)
- Kieferphysiotherapeutin nach CMD aix
- Yoga Lehrerin (200h) mit Spezialisierung auf Faszienyoga und Yogatherapie
To accompany and coach people to maintain their biopsychosocial health through mental and physical strength is one of her greatest goals.
Sarah has been working in the medical field for over 10 years and has been able to gain experience in sports medicine, prevention and therapy with many patients. As an enthusiastic mountain athlete and constantly on the move, she is motivated to inspire others to adopt an active and mindful lifestyle
- Staatl. anerk. Physiotherapeut (NL)
- Dry Needling
Thijs' focus is on the prevention and treatment of sports injuries. The trained sports physiotherapist with additional qualifications in dry needling, sports gait analysis, specific orthopaedic rehabilitation and FESM (functional electrostimulation fins) is currently undergoing further training in manual therapy.
Carolien van de Steen
- NASM Certified Personal Traniner
- Bachelor Physical Education
Carolien is a passionate NASM Certified Personal Trainer and was active as a sports teacher for 14 years before moving to Switzerland. She has been a competition athlete for years and loves precision in execution, motivating people and getting out of their comfort zone. She is specialised in injury prevention and recovery, sports impact on mental health and athletic performance. She truly believes that nobody should limit their challenges... but challenge their limits!
- Trainer for competitive sports with federal professional certificate
- Dipl. sports therapist
- J+S Expert Snowboard
- Fitness instructor with federal professional certificate
Anyone who wants to enjoy sport, work and private life successfully today must be mentally and physically strong.
Raphi advises and supports professional and amateur athletes who are interested in developing their skills through differentiated training.
- State recognized physiotherapist (DE)
- Coach A-Liz. Fitness and strength personal training
- Sports Physiotherapy (Cologne)
- Manual therapy (ZVK)
- Internationally recognized yoga teacher (500 hours RYT)
The focus and the area of effect lies in the prevention of sports injuries through yoga therapy and classical massage. Antje is a trained sports physiotherapist with additional qualifications in manual therapy, manual lymph drainage, dry needling and kinesiotaping.
- Doktor in Osteopathie L.U.de.S, dipl. GDK-CDS
- dipl. Physiotherapeut FH
Mit über 30 Jahren Erfahrung als Osteopath praktiziert Dennis eine natürliche und sanfte Methode, behandelt Knochen, Gelenke, Bänder, Muskeln, Organe und nervliche Störungen über das Bindegewebe. Mehr dazu ergänzt Dennis selbst: «Ich glaube an die Intelligenz unseres Körpers. Mein Ziel ist es, dir deine Freiheit zurück zugeben: Freiheit in deinen Bewegungen, in der Zirkulation in allen Geweben, mehr Leichtigkeit, Schmerzfreiheit und Geschmeidigkeit im Alltag.»